Thursday, September 24, 2015

This is Life..

My passion derives from the elegance and beauty Of Montana. I want to embrace being able to capture it. I feel like natures expressions can be shared through photographs to express our worlds beauty. My brother is a hard blooded Montanan and knows parts of Montana I have never been to so I asked him for some pictures, he said "yeah I'll send you some off of my cell phone but I had way cooler pictures off the last f*#$?* 20 phones I broke." He insisted that I absolutely have to include the last picture of him. This is cell phone photography but it shows that we can capture some awesome pictures just from a phone. Since it's bow hunting season I talked him into taking me with him so I can shoot the camera. I'm excited to have the opportunity to explore parts of Montana that I haven't been to. Pictures to come in future posts....







No comments:

Post a Comment