Thursday, September 3, 2015

Vail, Colorado

Since the last post I upgraded from using my camera phone to a Canon Rebel T3. This is the first time I have ever had a blog and focused on taking pictures. Throughout the semester (until December) I hope to dramatically improve upon my skills for my Nature Photography class at Rocky Mountain College. I realize that I have a lot to learn about photography and I hope to improve to be able to capture the beauty that I see. I love to travel, take road trips and will now have a reason to take more road trips in order to capture amazing landscape and wildlife shots.


This past weekend I flew into Denver and drove to Vail, CO. I played with a few different settings and editing to try to figure out the camera and improve the images. This picture is taken along the side of the road on the way to Vail.
 
The Sawatch Range 

                                                           Views from Vail Ski Resort

                                                         Near Cascade Resort
 

No comments:

Post a Comment